Roadmap to Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
September 25, 2012
Do you know what IDEA really says about IEPs?
• Who may be excused from IEP meetings?
• Can I change my child's IEP without a meeting?
• What are the IEP requirements for transition?
• What happens to services when we transfer schools?
• What does the law say about developing, reviewing and revising IEPs?
In this issue of the Special Ed Advocate you will learn about the legal requirements of IEPs. Get answers to your questions and find out what you need to know about IEPs, IEP teams, and IEP meetings. Learn how to use tactics and strategies to get quality services in your child's IEP.